Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quick One Before Bed

AUS: Tues Apr 12, 11:20pm / T.O: Tues Apr 12, 9:20am

It's one of my long days, been up since 6am and about to crash but wanted to share:
1. I'm on holidays!!! We've got a full week off. Ahhhh lazy days here I come. You know .. more than usual...
2. I got mail yesterday :D Letters from my BFL, a letter from my lovely grandparents/aunt jane and a fabulous express post envelope from dad with my Brock transcripts for QCT registration and my new drivers licence.
3. For the second time since being here I got 100% on an assignment! I've been developing a Year 3 Science Unit on the life cycle of butterflies and my TA wants to put it up on Blackboard (our Uni network site) as a sample for others. I. Am. Awesome hahaha Ok that's it, Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment