Sunday, March 20, 2011

100 Days of Summer

AUS: Sun Mar 20th, 3:42pm / T.O: Sun Mar 20th, 1:42am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY <3

I miss not being home on such occassions but I think despite my absence Darren's having a pretty good birthday - leafs tickets in a private box and then UFC with his buddies - sounds like a good birthday to me! Still, I wish I was home to celebrate with him.

The internet has been increadibly annoying this past week. A tsunami hits Japan and all of a sudden I can't get a decent signal. I really shouldn't complain, at least the tsunami didn't hit here!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again; what kind of internet is based on the daily weather... if rain is threatening I can almost guarantee I won't be able to send emails.

This past week has been Wonderful though, after handing in my dreaded essays on Tuesday I have been on Vacation!!! I got in some excellent time by the pool and at the beach as well as spending all of Thursday celebrating St. Patty's day. Aussie's don't much celebrate but the Canadians sure did - such a good time! If you ever think the bars at home are hot and sweaty you've never experienced the aussie heat in a nightclub - whew! It Was Warm!
Friday was what we deemed 'Twilight Recovery Day' and had a movie marathon of all three films while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Last night I went to a surprise birthday party for a fellow Canuck in my program; we def. surprised her by jumping up from behind the kitchen counter and throwing balloons. Such a fun night.

Tomorrow before class a whole bunch of us are planning a Dolphin Tour - we're going to travel down to Brisbane where we'll board a boat and spend the day feeding wild dolphins. It's a little early, but it's my birthday present to myself. I am SO excited! If all comes together according to plan I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures.

I got distracted from an assignment when I started writing this post so back to work :)

xo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment