Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bailey's Is My Inspiration

AUS: Sat Mar 12, 4:50pm / T.O: Sat Mar 12, 1:50am

I keep invisioning my last hours in one of those Bailey's commercials in terms of what I just went through writing my paper...
Sense of Panick
Sense of Frustration
Sense of Fatigue
Sense of Accomplishment!
...except that I don't have any Bailey's.

I just wrote a 1,500word essay on the theories that apply to language acquisition in early childhood. BLAH.... even in editing the paper I started to screen it quickly and my mind wandered away - that's how exciting it is. Fingers crossed for a pass on this one - all I keep hearing is that the course is tough and this essay is brutal - maybe it wouldn't be so brutal if they'd given us a clear criteria sheet and offered help instead of telling the seminar group that our panic about this was a hissy-fit and we should get over it. Good teaching going on in that class.
Anyway the good news is that I'm Finished!!! Only one more paper to write this weekend - So Relieved! Just went for a swim with Sara, Michelle, and Alyane and it makes everything better.
There's a lot of fun stuff coming up this week; Pina colada's and girly movie night on Wed, St. Patty's Day which we're going all out for on Thurs and I'm in talks with Dominique and Jessie to go on a dolphin tour - So Excited About This!!!
Oh I feel I should also mention that the tsunami that hit Japan, though rumoured to hit here, hasn't/isn't actually supposed to - that's just more bad news casting. Though when it was all happening I was a bit worried due to the nightmares I had last semester about living on the coast and a tsunami hitting - but we're fine!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment