Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We Have a Mailbox!!!

AUS: Wed Mar 23, 9:50am / T.O: Tues Mar 22, 7:50pm




HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA!!!!!


This week went from mega stressful to not so bad in the span of 2 hours yesterday during my 12hr long day at Uni. We have 3 major assignments due next week, one of which is a massive literacy resource they hadn't told us anything about. In class Dominique told me that our 612 assignemnt - our professional portfolio - had been pushed back a week and then in literacy tutorial they told us they were also pushing back our assignment by a week!!! From 3 to 1 things - whew. Now I've got all the time in the world to do an awesome job!





Also what made my day yesterday - I got an adorable gift from home:


The girls were together on the weekend and did this up for me. So sweet! That's Emily, Wyatt, and Eden.

I also just found out this morning that we have a mailbox - Sara came upstairs her arms full of post from the past couple of months because our landlord asked her why we never clean it out (none of us knew it existed - we thought they sorted it and would tell us if we had anything). I got the tuition receipts from USC I'd asked for as well as a letter from Grannie Joyce and Papa - to whom I'm sending a Very Big ThankYou!!! Getting mail is always fun!

Today is crazy busy - I have to head over to the uni and scan a bunch of ID to have signed by a Justice of the Peace so I can send it to QCT for registration. Once all that's done the only thing I'll have left to do is await my Brock Transcripts and then when I'm done here at school USC gives the Ok and then I'm registered in QLD. From there, it starts all over again in Ontario. Such a lot of paper work.
I'd better get at it

xo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment