Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cairns Here I Come

AUS: Sat June 4, 3:20pm / T.O: Sat June 4, 1:20am

It's Official: I'm Going To The Great Barrier Reef! Sara and I were patient and kept looking for deals and we just booked our flights; we'll be up north for the 5 days after graduation and before I fly home for good. We're flying into Cairns and we're going to book a snorkeling day tour and maybe even bungy jump (if I can work up the nerve)!
So excited - what a way to end this year!!!
Things continue to be really hectic at prac - but good hectic! Only 11 days left in my classroom. I actually remembered to take my camera in this past week to get some shots of the room and the work I've been doing with the kids. Next week is my last full week in the classroom as the following week there are holidays on Mon and Fri and the following week I finish my last three days. My last day at the school is cross country day so it'll be a fun last day to have with the kids.
Can't believe how fast time has flown by this semester, it seems unreal!
Less than a month and I'll be home. Bittersweet. On the one hand there is SO much to look forward to as soon as I get back but at the same time it's hard to know that my time here is up. It's been such an experience.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment