Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bad Start to the Week - Great End to the Day

Aus: Tues June 14, 5:40pm / T.O. Tues June 14, 3:40am.

I only have a second to write but it's been awhile so I'm taking a break from my planning to jot down a few things.
This week is already excellent because yesterday was a holiday for the Queens birthday and this coming Friday is a local holiday for the Nambour Show Day (though I'm not even sure what that is! A horse race, I think).
I've been sick again (ugh - annoying) so I was slow out of bed today and thus was late and ran out the door, forgetting my perfectly peanut buttered english muffin on the counter. Sadface. Then I missed the early bus. I was thinking it was going to be one of those days but it actually went quickly, my kids liked the lessons I planned for them and the icing on the cake was when my mentor told me to ditch the staff meeting tonight bc I wasn't feeling well - and I got to come home early. The cherry on top of the icing on the cake was when I got home my Birthday Surprise Package from Afton was waiting for me!!! Delicious (orange) powered packaged cheese, candy, bathroom stuff, stickers and other fun goodies. Thank you Afton - you're awesome!
Garth Brooks has been floating around in my head today, for some random reason, so now while I plan I'm listening to my country music playlist and Rascal Flatts is just making my night - I love them!
Anyway, back to my planning so I can get to bed nice and early - I'm So Tired!!! 5 days of prac left to go. Despite my complaining earlier - I've come to like the little buggers in my class. One of my adorable students wouldn't stop holding my hand today and when we say good afternoon at the end of the day they all chimed: Good Afternoon beautiful and wonderful Miss Paterson. Awww!
Only 17 sleeps left - see you all Sooooooooooon!!!
xoxo

p.s. HUGE Happy Birthday shout outs to BRETT, LUKE & DIANNE this week - love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment